Terms And Conditions
1. GENERAL TERMS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Zendo's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Switzerland.
The Agreement constituted by the customer signing this Agreement is the sole Agreement between Zendo and the customer with respect to the Trade-In product and is bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Switzerland. The failure of Zendo to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any claims by the customer under this Agreement must be brought by the customer within one-year of the date hereof. The customer may not assign this Agreement. This Agreement or any part hereof may be assigned by Zendo. If any provision of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government or by the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provision of these terms and conditions.
In these terms and conditions, unless the context requires otherwise, the following terms have the meanings ascribed:
- "Acceptable Product" means an unused product received with a corresponding invoice in Canadian or US currency
- "Agreement" means this Agreement, including all schedules and exhibits, whether attached hereto or referenced herein;
- "Credit" means the pre tax, non-cash value credited to the customers account based on the invoiced value of Acceptable Products
3. ZENDO CREDIT
Zendo credit has no cash value, and can only be used for purchases on the www.zendo-online.com website.
If unsatisfied with any products, Zendo will provide a refund within 60 days from the purchase date. Please note all returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund amount.