To Order Please call 1-844-go-zendo
Select TCBcem is a eugenol free, temporary cement that is very easy to clean up. It can be used with any bis-acryl provisional material and is easily removed from the prep.
Select SupraTemp is the ideal temporary crown and bridge material. It's perfectly suited for everything from single unit crowns to long span bridges. It polishes to a high, natural looking gloss and resists staining longer than other provisional materials.
SupraTemp is a very easy material for creating short and long term temporary crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays or veneers. SupraTemp shows flourescence in UV light and is free of methyl methacrylate.
Click here for price comparison overview
Features and Benefits Supratemp
- Polishes to a ceramic like finish
- Low exothermic reaction
- Naturally flourescent
- Fast procedure time
- Methyl methacrylate free
- Very resistent to staining
Features and Benefits Select TCBcem
- Eugenol free temporary cement - won't adversely affect settling of resin filling and luting materials
- Easy to use mini syringes ensure perfect mixes every time
- Excess material cleans up very easily. Simply flick off any excess with no fear of dislodging the temporary
- Works best on a moist prep
- Working time of 1:30 minutes
- Setting time in the mouth between 2 and 3 minutes
- Select Temp Introkit; 5 ml TCBcem, universal + 50 ml Supratemp 10:1, A2 + 18 mixing tips