Select TCBcem® Traceless TM Temporary Cement is a eugenol free, temporary cement that stays entirely in the crown, not the prep when the temporary is removed. It can be used with any bis-acryl provisional material.
Select SupraTemp is the ideal temporary crown and bridge material. It's perfectly suited for everything from single unit crowns to long span bridges. It polishes to a high, natural looking gloss and resists staining longer than other provisional materials.
SupraTemp is a very easy material for creating short and long term temporary crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays or veneers. SupraTemp shows flourescence in UV light and is free of methyl methacrylate.
* Limit 1 kit per office
Features and Benefits Supratemp
- Polishes to a ceramic like finish
- Low exothermic reaction
- Naturally flourescent
- Fast procedure time
- Methyl methacrylate free
- Very resistent to staining
Features and Benefits Select TCBcem
- Select TCBcem® Traceless TM Temporary Cement is a eugenol free, temporary cement that stays entirely in the crown, not the prep when the temporary is removed.
- It can be used with any bis-acryl provisional material.
- Eugenol free temporary cement - won't adversely affect settling of resin filling and luting materials
- Easy to use mini syringes ensure perfect mixes every time
- Excess material cleans up very easily. Simply flick off any excess with no fear of dislodging the temporary
- Works best on a moist prep
- Working time of 1:30 minutes
- Setting time in the mouth between 2 and 3 minutes
- Select Temp Introkit; 5 ml TCBcem, universal + 50 ml Supratemp 10:1, A2 + 18 mixing tips