A Single File to Shape the Canal!
A flexible, single nickel titanium (NiTi) rotary instrument to simplify your endodontic procedures with complete safety and effectiveness
- Enhanced control
- Longer pitch
- New depth identifications
- Same unique variable cross section
- Simplify your endodontic procedures with complete safety and effectiveness is our primary concern. The Zone 2.0 by Zendo is the only continuous rotation NiTi instrument you need for quality root canal preparations.
- The Zone 2.0 allows for curved canal negotiation using a simple protocol
- Its non-working (safety) tip ensures an effective apical progression.
- Rapid treatment: root canal treatment with The Zone 2.0 single instrument system can substantially reduce your treatment time.
Click here for price comparison overview
- No need to buy an additional specific motor. You can use your traditional endo handpiece placed on your unit or any other endodontic motor with continuous rotation.
- As a result of clinical use and extensive publication, continuous rotation is a principle known and recognized for almost 20 years.
Click the screen to watch the Zone 2.0 Treatment Protocol video.
Click here to view the Operating Sequence
Click here to see The Zone 2.0 in Action
Click here to see Technical Insights